250 gm Kundru (Ivy Gourd)
1 medium size Onion
1 Medium size Potato
1/2 tsp Dhaniya (Coriander) powder
1/2 tsp Jeera (Cumin) powder
1/2 tsp Haldi (Turmeric) powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilly powder
1/4 tsp Amchur (Raw Mango Powder) (Optional)
Salt to taste
few curry leaves (optional)
1 Tbsp Oil
1. Wash and dry the kundru properly. Now cut it into two halves.
2. Similarly cut the Potatoes and Onion in length.
3. Now in a pan heat some oil and add jeera and curry leaves.
4. Now add the onions and fry till golden brown
5. Now add the cut potatoes and kundru and mix well.
6. Add all the masalas and let it cook on slow flame with lid closed for 7-8 min
7. Once the kundru and potatoes are cooked stir fry on high flame for half a min to remove the water if any.
8. Your jhatpat Kundru ki sabzi is ready to serve..!!