1 Bowl of mixed crushed vegetables (Carrots, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onions, beans etc)
1 Bowl Soaked Nutrela (Soya Nuggets)
2 Tbsp Besan
1 Tbsp Suji rawa
2-3 Green chilies
1/2 tsp Haldi powder
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 tsp Red Chilly powder
1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
Salt to taste
Few coriander leaves
Oil to shallow fry
1. In a grinder, mix all the vegetables and soaked nutrela and grind to crush the nutrela and mix with vegetables.
2. Now take this mixture in an vessel and add all the other ingredients and mix well. (Use your hands to mix the ingredients)
3. Now divide the mixture into medium sized balls and shape into a tikki.
4. In a frying pan heat some oil and shallow fry the tikkis till golden brown.
5. Your nutritious tikkis are ready. Can be served with chutneys or even used in a Burger...!!